New York, NY
Extensive experience in design, execution and solving problems. Worked with executive leadership teams across functions including Corporate, Government, HR, IT, Legal, Marketing and Sales. Industries involved beverage, entertainment, financial, government, media, non-profit, real estate and retail. Reduced processing time by creating automated solutions and presenting big data analytics in a meaningful way. Highly motivated. Recognized for strong leadership, management, interpersonal and written communication skills.
Microsoft Windows Server, 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Apple macOS, iOS, Microsoft Office, Access VBA Excel VBA, Outlook VBA, MS Project, PowerPoint, SQL Server, Internet Information Services, Photoshop, SQL, SharePoint, XML, HTML, CSS, Rapid Weaver, Word Press, Word, SEO, PPC
2016 – Present
HOUSE YOU DIRECT, INC., New York, NY
House You Direct ® We are real estate investors. We buy houses in New York with the primary intent of creating positive outcomes for people. We are house buyers and we love house music!
Founder and President
- Website designed and implemented with SEO. HouseYouDirect.com
- Advertising and marketing using PPC, Google Ads, Microsoft Advertising & Facebook Ads.
2014 – 2017
GOVERNOR’S OFFICE OF STORM RECOVERY, State of New York
Recovery and rebuilding efforts due to Hurricane Irene, Tropical Storm Lee and Superstorm Sandy
Senior Project Director, Winsor Consult Group Corp
- Project management & contract management support and technical analysis for a $1B project.
- Developed an automated Reporting Dashboard to track and monitor performance of the housing program using Microsoft Access, Excel & Outlook VBA.
- Developed a SQL Server data warehouse with external data source integration that tracks all critical production data.
2011 – 2012
UNIVISION COMMUNICATIONS, INC., New York, NY
Largest Spanish-language media company in US: TV & cable networks, local TV, radio, interactive and mobile
- Collaborated with cross-functional leadership team to develop an Access database that created and later inputted Excel VBA based spreadsheets to administer a $45 million Merit and Bonus process affecting 4500 employees. Outlook VBA was used to automate the distribution. Agile development process.
- Reduced processing time by 60% by developing automated solutions for several HR compensation and benefit procedures. Access database was migrated to SQL Server for a web based solution.
- Designed a scalable Access database for business analytics and reporting for the changing dynamics of the company. Database was fully integrated and mapped with the ADP payroll system.
2007 – 2011
MCKINNEY ROGERS, LTD., New York, NY
Global consultancy, partner with SuccessFactors, with a proven record for transforming performance. Clients: Walmart, Wirtz Beverage Group, Bacardi, Heineken, Grohe, National Football League, NFL, Tenzing, Jamba Juice
Software Support Engineer
- Interfaced with the executive leadership team to customize and calibrate key business metrics that aided in strategic decision making to transform individual and team performance.
- Collaborated in implementation for largest client, Walmart Stores, #1 Fortune 500.
- Tested, implemented and supported relational databases and web sites using SQL Server, IIS and Excel.
- Developed supplemental software using Access VBA for Wirtz Beverage Group to consolidate P&L and forecast data of four previously run independent companies.
2006 – 2007
THE BOHAN GROUP LLC, New York, NY
Private financial service company with leading mortgage software used by underwriters to process loans. Clients: Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan, Merrill Lynch, Lehman Brothers, UBS, Credit Suisse
Mortgage Database Analyst
- Mapped Excel data from client loan files needed for underwriting and inputted into Access database.
- Developed barcode scanner tracking Access database that enabled countrywide loan tracking.
- Created reports using Visual Studio, SQL Server, Excel, and Reporting Services.
2004 – 2006
GOOD SHEPHERD SERVICES, New York, NY
A leading Non Profit youth development, education and family service agency that serve over 20,000
Programmer/Analyst, Quality Improvement
- Planned, developed and implemented all agency Access databases. Upgraded prior databases.
- Developed and maintained corporate intranet using HTML, CSS and Photoshop.
1997 – 2003
GUARDIAN LIFE INSURANCE COMPANY OF AMERICA, New York, NY
A Fortune 250 company and the fourth largest mutual life insurance company in the US
- Developed Agency Finance’s benefits systems using Access, Excel, Visual Basic and Crystal Reports.
- Upgraded non-Y2K compliant databases. Y2K Compliant Team member.
- Collaborated in creating Time & Attendance system for Payroll department.
2002 – 2008
KNOB RECORDS, INC., New York, NY
A globally recognized and supported underground dance music record label
Founder and President
- Signed 49 international artists and coached on social media, marketing and promoting 55 worldwide releases available on iTunes.com, Beatport.com, Amazon.com, Walmart.com, Junodownload.com
- Designed an Access database to track artists, sales, billing, expenses and made Excel royalty statements.
- Developed knobrecords.com and djstyle.com web sites.
- Ethereum: Decentralized Application Design & Development, Udemy, 2017
- Learn and Understand C++, Udemy, 2017
- Introduction To Python Programming, Udemy, 2017
- Real Estate Investor Sales Academy, Midwest Revenue Group, 2017
- Wholesale, Lease Options, Foreclosures, Rich Dad, Elite Legacy Education, 2016
Manhattan College, Riverdale, NY
Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, May 1997
Dean’s List, spring 1996